As stated by many other users. We've tried these already. I also googled the problem and tried a few other things not already suggested and nothing has worked. This is obviously a problem with the update and not a problem with our systems. I wish MS would look into this and get this resolved
Can't install KB5005565 update
Hello,
I'm running Windows 10, version 21H1 on a PC Desktop. I never had a problem installing updates until now. Now when I try installing Update KB5005565, it says it installed 100%, then gives me an error "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x8007000d)". I've tried running the update troubleshooter and it said it couldn't detect any problems. I rebooted the computer and tried to install it again, but I keep getting the same error. Has anyone else ran into this problem?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-10-04T01:51:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-09-28T01:32:22+00:00 Same problem here. Instructions didn't solved the problem.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-26T17:23:47+00:00 Yep. I've tried DISM, SCF/, Update troubleshooter, to no avail. I have a Lenovo desktop that I keep in tip top condition with Nvidia. Just wondering if Quicken, Glary Utilities, Ccleaner, or Advanced System Care can be causing this. I just do not want t reset Windows. Personally I think the Windows 11 deployment has created it. I don't have it installed, but have been trying to find out all about it. Just a hunch!
-
Anonymous
2021-09-24T05:37:16+00:00 i tried couple of different methods found on internet but still having (0x8007000d) error.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-23T16:30:09+00:00 I also am experiencing the problem.