AudioWizard in ASUS PC

Anonymous
2021-04-16T11:32:14+00:00

I have uninstalled AudioWizard in my PC

I installed driver ICEsoud , but It's show "Failed" in PowerShell

Can you help me install it again?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-10T21:46:59+00:00

    Thanks for your answer, unfortunately both your suggestions didn't work. Trying to download from Microsoft store I got an unspecified error message, and the install from the downloaded file stopped with this message:

    Any idea how to solve this?

    Thx in advance!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-06T01:45:49+00:00

    Thank you. I installed windows 11 and now audio wizard installs normally.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-10-05T05:45:46+00:00

    bro i have a suggestion and a solution for u .

    the audiowizard app from microsoft store link is this

    https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NH619C3WQ7Q

    also the audiowizard driver software by ice power for asus is here

    https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps_for_Win10/ICEsound/ICEsound_Win10_64_VER101612.zip

    this link is from official asus download centre . it will download one folder .extract it first , then open the setup file in it . then install .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-04T19:56:04+00:00

    Hi,

    I'm facing a slightly different problem with AudioWizard. I am working on an older Asus Laptop, N750JV, with a fresh install of Windows 10, and try to get back the drivers previously installed. I suppose AudioWizard was installed, but Asus website does not offer it for this model, and Asus support is not very helpful. Any idea how to get AudioWizard for this computer?

    Thanks in advance, Harald

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-20T12:16:40+00:00

    I tried everything that you instructed. When I tried to download AudioWizard in the Microsoft Store, the installer/driver is not found. What will I do next?

    Its only for ASUS brand laptops

    If you are using the Asus laptop mean go on MY ASUS APPLICATION > CUSTOMER SUPPORT(headphone 🎧 icon) >ESSENTIAL UPDATE check and update it> LIVE UPDATE> on top mark ALL in box and search

    You can able to see the Audio wizard in this list click on that it will take you MS STORE

                                                                or
    

    You already installed the AUDIO WIZARD driver not found mean you need to install Realtek Audio driver go to MY ASUS APPLICATION >CUSTOMER SUPPORT( headphone 🎧 icon) > LIVE UPDATE on top mark ALL it will show all drivers and software's from download all the drivers and software's its all OEM customized for your pc.

    Install ALL of the them one by one

    NOW the issue will get fixed.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments