Thank you for replying unfortunately Splendid is a display driver for changing colour and gamma settings. Has absolutely nothing to do with audiowizard . Also please note splendid is a model specific driver, so installing it on the wrong machine will actually make your display worse as the config files won’t match.
AudioWizard in ASUS PC
I have uninstalled AudioWizard in my PC
I installed driver ICEsoud , but It's show "Failed" in PowerShell
Can you help me install it again?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-07-10T11:05:35+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-07-10T10:54:58+00:00 hknnkklknln
-
Anonymous
2021-07-10T06:07:26+00:00 pleass help meee
-
Anonymous
2021-07-10T06:07:03+00:00 Good Day IBTM,
My name is Carlo, I'm an Independent Advisor and community member like you.
I am also using Windows 10 pc. Let us work together to sort this out.What is the exact model of your computer?
To check the system model proceed with these steps.
-Press Windows key + R
-Type msinfo32 and hit enter.
-Look for the System Model and post it here.I'll look forward for your response.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.Sincerely,
Carlo T.