Well should I be worried coz I play some roblox and do my classes and watch youtube on my computer in short is this virus very dangerous in this situation?
I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday
I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier
It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it
I even tried after clearing my protection history
Pls help fast
P.S my laptops working absolutly fine
[Original Title: Malware]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-04-15T07:24:26+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-04-15T07:19:52+00:00 Hi Helpmefastt
You can do that yourself by using the free versions of MalwareBytes and another 3rd party anti-virus, or if you prefer, you can ask the PC Repair Shop to do that for you . . .
-
Anonymous
2021-04-15T07:16:06+00:00 No I mean they take out the viruses? Btw am using a local account
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-04-15T07:10:04+00:00 Yes, if that is the way you want to do that, they can clean install Windows for you . . .
-
Anonymous
2021-04-15T07:06:47+00:00 what if i go to a shop and tell them to do it?