Can u help me fix it and I had to do an normal offline scan right?
I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday
I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier
It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this win32/defendertamperingrestore everyday i scan and remove it idk how to fix it
I even tried after clearing my protection history
Pls help fast
P.S my laptops working absolutly fine
[Original Title: Malware]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-04-14T12:48:58+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-04-14T12:43:59+00:00 Hi Helpmefastt
Thank you for the screenshot, I would not worry about the background screen not being blurred, that is probably a bug in Windows, so long as you are seeing that UAC popup, then your system is working correctly . . .
-
Anonymous
2021-04-14T12:41:28+00:00 the background isnt blurred? its happening after yesterday? why? does it affect my computer?
am not using a administartor account BTW am using a Local account
and i had to do an normal offline scan right?
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-04-14T12:37:10+00:00 Hi Helpmefastt
That popup usually shows when you are not an administrator on your PC, do you no longer get that popup or do you get the popup and the background is not blurred?