Hey Brandon!
Sorry, a loss in the family happened and I couldn't reach back. I'm glad that you can now run DV without any kind of BSOD. That solves our drivers' issues.
Let me check on the minidumps real quick and I'll get back to you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Happened less frequent when I first got PC in October, has since gotten worse. Mainly happens when playing games, but sometimes when just using PC. Sometimes BSODs, sometimes system just totally freezes. Have probably had the issue close to 20 times this week.
Specs: 10900K, RTX 3080, Corsair 850W PSU, 32 GB RAM.
Let me know if anything else is needed, I am attempting to link the dump files after following instructions.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hey Brandon!
Sorry, a loss in the family happened and I couldn't reach back. I'm glad that you can now run DV without any kind of BSOD. That solves our drivers' issues.
Let me check on the minidumps real quick and I'll get back to you.
The problem is still occurring, I did uninstall Logitech G Hub and I can now get verifier to run without BSOD. Two crashes have already happened this morning. Can I please get some more advice on what to do?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
So if I select everything non Microsoft, except for 3 Logitech drivers, it doesn't crash. If I only select these Logitech drivers and nothing else, it crashes:
logi_joy_bus_enum.sys 2021.1.1365.0
logi_joy_vir_hid.sys 2021.1.1365.0
logi_joy_xlcore.sys 2021.1.1365.0
Here are the most recent dump files with just those selected:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjxBjN1HNBpkgkpqV9vOFwRRIDf9?e=dz5cVS
Edit: It doesn't matter what I have plugged in whenever I run verifier with these Logitech drivers selected, it will crash.