DYMO Printer is printing a blank label after update the windows to latest update.

Anonymous
2021-03-11T09:53:53+00:00

I am from DYMO.

DYMO is making the label printers.

Consumer who update their windows 10 to latest version of update are having a problem with the printers.

Blank label are printed out. 

If we ask them to roll back the update, it started working fine.

What could be the solution for it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-03-19T12:02:39+00:00

    You must open the catalog in MS Edge browser.

    - 

    Or in Firefox, or in Chrome etc etc etc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T11:56:10+00:00

    You must open the catalog in MS Edge browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T11:47:53+00:00

    Yeah, that's another bug.

    Install directly - download from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB5001649

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T09:58:15+00:00

    Okay, so I updated to the latest Windows release, Version 20H2, Build 19042.870 and my Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo immediately started turning out blank labels. I headed for the Dymo website and was greeted with a message in big red scary letters describing the problem and how to fix it.  I had to upgrade to their Version 8.7.4.48933 (this might be a downgrade for you though, depending) and it worked like a charm; fixed the problem immediately.

    LabelWriter Fix For Blank-printing Problem . I also included a screenshot of my Windows 10 Pro version for clarification. Hope this helps!

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T07:14:00+00:00

    I have installed the update but still only white labels on Dymo LabelWriter 450 DUO.

    So the problem still persists...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments