FYI: I'm not working for Microsoft... Microsoft says the issue is resolved... > https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/windows-message-center#recent-announcements
You might want to provide your feedback...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am from DYMO.
DYMO is making the label printers.
Consumer who update their windows 10 to latest version of update are having a problem with the printers.
Blank label are printed out.
If we ask them to roll back the update, it started working fine.
What could be the solution for it?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
FYI: I'm not working for Microsoft... Microsoft says the issue is resolved... > https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/windows-message-center#recent-announcements
You might want to provide your feedback...
Yes, they have acknowledged a BSOD issue in their support articles.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/march...
You may advise customers to uninstall KB5000802 and pause the updates in the meantime.
After installing this update, you might receive an APC_INDEX_MISMATCH error with a blue screen when attempting to print to certain printers in some apps.
We are presently investigating and will provide an update when more information is available.
PS We are just advisors here trying to help. For official MS support, please use the contact us.
Please use the contact us link here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus
Type "talk to an agent" in the Virtual agent and choose Windows/ subcategory.
You would be presented with a link of options which are available for your country - call me back, Chat or call.
Additionally, country-wise phone numbers are given here:
It has happened after installing the March patch.
Are Microsoft working on this issue? I know this is not only issue with DYMO.
I heard that it has happened on other printers as well caused by March Patch.