Failed to Install - Feature update to windows 10,version 1909

Anonymous
2020-07-25T13:02:35+00:00

Whenever I update my windows (for feature update) I get the same error stating Failed to install with error code **0x800707e7.While restarting (after downloading and installing feature update) it gets completed around 70% (sometimes 40%) and gets loaded for sometime stating undoing changes made to your computer and then gets restarted with the old version 1809.**Still now I might have tried upto 5 times. I have even tried various ways but nothing worked.So, I left this update and tried to update my windows to version 2004 using windows assistant, Even after that i ended in the same problem.So, I came here for an help.Someone Please help me out.Thanks in advance.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T14:37:57+00:00

    Sir , today after deleting Oracle services completely I checked for updates and got this one.

    And It was a successful.

    Is the problem Solved. What do you think sir.Can I try to update my windows to version 2004? 🤔🤔

    But I cant find anything to resolve with user profile suffix mismatch....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T14:07:58+00:00

    Sir,

    I have uninstalled all the oracle services .

    Below is the link for the windowsupdate.log

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QafOGDp9O3CrH8qkhd8kyGbNvtOwtdwc/view?usp=sharing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-30T18:45:51+00:00

    Your system is looking, for some reason, the user h so maybe you can work on that..  It does find and identify the H user..

    I do not know if this is related to the errors regarding your Oracle install..  If you are running some type of Oracle Backup service, the fact the NT Service users associated with that operation probably means it won't work correctly, but you may know..

    Beyond that, if your normal update process is failing then the system may need some update it can't get prior to upgrading..  If you want to know what the error means..  Looking at the WindowsUpdate.log may give a clue..  If you don't know how to create one, let us know..

    0x80240034 WU_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILED Update failed to download.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-30T14:34:42+00:00

    No sir I do not have any other user other than H.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-30T14:30:27+00:00

    I do have some other failed Updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments