Hey Dave,
Here's the detailed description of what all I tried after your previous reply -
- Went to the intel drivers link specified above and tried installing the latest drivers -
This install failed and the error message was -
- So I did some research on the above on the intel website, turns out they have discontinued these drivers now. The failure reasons were also mentioned -
Here is the link for you to check yourself - https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/81499/graphics/graphics-for-3rd-generation-intel-processors/intel-hd-graphics-4000.html
- Next I went to AMD Community website to check problems with the graphics that my system defaults to - Radeon 7500M/7600M. Looks like they too have discontinued the driver support - https://community.amd.com/thread/245047
- As suggested by you, with the help of Microsoft support personnel, I custom installed the previous stable win10 version 1909 on my system.
- The system setup completed and the windows update settings were all toggled to manual. Suddenly, another blue screen error occurred, this time with a new error as below -
This time, it is not even letting me log into safe mode with networking.
Please guide further.
Apologies for the long post but I have tried a lot with a lot of desperation and had to mention everything for you to diagnose.