2 and 6
windows 10 file showing error (-1073741515).
please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far
- I cant using my widows 10 search bar
- I cant install or Uninstall apps/update windows
- I cant recovery my pc
- I cant reset/wipe data my pc
- I cant use cmd or powershell
- When i using windows defender >>device performance & health,it say i have one software stop working and i cant troubleshooting this please help me
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-07-31T06:10:16+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-07-31T06:02:30+00:00 i have selected MBR...And I have booted my pendrive what to do after
-
Anonymous
2020-07-31T04:38:36+00:00 what I should select GPT or MBR..
MY pc is 32 bit...and i have downloded 32 bit ISO OF WINDOWS 10 ...
-
Anonymous
2020-07-30T13:15:50+00:00 Hi Yuvrajsingh4;
I will steps and instruction how to create USB bootable windows 10 installation in safe mode, please see the steps below and also a video link for steps:-
1 - You need USB flash storage at less 8GB or 16GB
2 - Reboot the machine to Safe Mode with network
3 - Open the web browser and search Windows 10 ISO
4 - Go this site ((https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-downlo...))
5 - Click menu and select ((more tools)) and select ((developer tools))
6 - Click ((Toggle Device Toolbar)) and change type device like iPhone then reload the page
7 - Follow the steps to download Windows 10 ISO
8 - Once is downloading, search Rufus app and download portable version ((if you have such Run it))
9 - Make suer you plug-in USB flash drive
10 - Click Select to browse saved Windows 10 ISO
11 - Make sure you select one of the right formats of your machine ((GPT is for UEFI)) ((MBR is for BIOS))
12 - Now click STRAT to process the USB flash drive
13 - Once is done Reboot the machine and boot it on USB to Re-install Windows 10
More further see the video link below and follow the steps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7mBKHSnuN8
I hope the issue will be resolve
-
Anonymous
2020-07-30T08:35:09+00:00 sir can I have your phone no. So, that I make a video call to you and follow your instructions.......