NetBT 4311 Error causing new computer to restart

Anonymous
2020-06-09T09:40:27+00:00

Hi there,

Recently built my first PC and I have been getting the following two 4311 NetBT errors which causes my PC to restart, this happens only when playing Valorant.

Windows 10 64 bit

Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the  Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to  map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were  available, the string represents a cluster device name. 

Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C011010000250200C001000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the  Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to  map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were  available, the string represents a cluster device name. 

I really have no idea what this means and trying to Google a fix has lead me nowhere. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-22T00:26:39+00:00

    I have reinstalled windows and the same error shows up. Ran SFC and DISM successfully at least 5 times each, no corruption detected at all. Blue screen error is either "unexpected store exception" or "critical process died." Not a hardware failure since I had successfully solved a BSOD loop 3 weeks ago. All my drivers and BIOS are up to date, cannot contact my laptop's manufacturer because they went out of business. It's worth noting that the shutdown always occurs 3.5 hours after login, no matter if the system is completely idle or at 100% load.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-10T13:48:20+00:00

    Hi, I also got this problem. After read this topic, seems like a lot of Nord users got the same one like me. I just sent a message to nord team which also contains the link to this topic. Hope they can have an investigation and also the answer for us.

    Regards.

    From a Nord user with fking sht bug like I have something wrong with my hardware 😒

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-12T00:20:15+00:00

    Funny how so many of us have the same problem. I didn't have this problem a year ago, and I've been using NordVPN for 2.5 years. Maybe something changed on their end?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments