BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Ndu.sys

Anonymous
2020-06-20T18:42:53+00:00

Hello,

I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few weeks. They happen at random times, usually with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software I installed recently but it still happens. Last time was a few minutes ago. I have the minidump file if needed.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-03T13:32:04+00:00

    Hi, I've had the same issue as you did. It only started to happen after I updated malwarebytes premium. (I still had the free 14 day trial version). Now that i've removed malwarebytes, it looks as if the bsod have vanished. So imo the bsod are related to ( the latest update from) malwarebytes (premium).

    I hope this answer was any help to you.

    Cheers, 

    Mike

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-06-20T18:46:24+00:00

    Hi,

    please share memory dump to OneDrive for analysis.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-06-20T21:44:30+00:00

    There are problems with Realtek PCle Ethernet Controller Driver.

    Please check system files with sfc /scannow command.

    Reinstall network drivers from PC/motherboard support site.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T14:15:01+00:00

    Any luck since the 5th? Having the same issues

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-06-21T19:54:19+00:00

    Dump shows the problem with USB.

    Please run sfc /scannow once more, update or delete all drivers of USB devices you have, disconnect unneeded devices.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments