Hassan, I am not sure why you keep marking my reponse as not resolving your issue, when I am still in the probing phase, asking you question and gathering information. I wouldn't be able to resolve your issue if I don't get my questions answered or receive the information I am asking for. Please and thank you for your understanding.
How can I connect my Win 11 device to my dad's computer for parental controls?
I helped my dad in setting up my Microsoft account on the family safety software, the only problem is I can't connect my computer to his computer, it says I need to do that for activity and location display. We've tried so many things to the point where I've lost count. Signing into my account on his computer, reading some suggested help pages, and contacting a live chat agent to name a few, none of which helped! I also can provide the reference number from the live chat conversation. please help.
Update: it's been a few hours since I posted this, someone named emily replied with suggestions but now whenever I try to reply to them, it says something went wrong.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Family and online safety
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-01-16T18:54:48+00:00 Sorry bout that, my dad is currently speaking with the Microsoft live chat agent, for some time I couldn’t post replies because it kept saying “oops try again later” ‘ll let you know if the issue is still unresolved
-
EmilyS726 269K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-01-16T19:04:44+00:00 Sounds good. Also, if you are younger than 13, per forum code of conduct, it is best that you have your dad post on your behalf.
-
Anonymous
2024-01-16T19:11:09+00:00 I’m 16 years of age
-
EmilyS726 269K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-01-16T19:13:55+00:00 That's fine then. Whenever you can gather the information I am asking for, please share.