hi dad today we are going to the beach you want to camping
How can I connect my Win 11 device to my dad's computer for parental controls?
I helped my dad in setting up my Microsoft account on the family safety software, the only problem is I can't connect my computer to his computer, it says I need to do that for activity and location display. We've tried so many things to the point where I've lost count. Signing into my account on his computer, reading some suggested help pages, and contacting a live chat agent to name a few, none of which helped! I also can provide the reference number from the live chat conversation. please help.
Update: it's been a few hours since I posted this, someone named emily replied with suggestions but now whenever I try to reply to them, it says something went wrong.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Family and online safety
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-04-02T07:56:54+00:00 -
EmilyS726 269K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-01-21T23:34:23+00:00 Sounds good. Feel free to mark any reply as answer if it has helped you to close this thread. Thank you.
-
Anonymous
2024-01-21T23:33:34+00:00 Good news, everything is completed and set up, I’ll make another post if an issue is encountered by me or mom, but so far things are looking good
-
EmilyS726 269K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-01-21T23:16:41+00:00 You need to stay in your mom's account to transfer. When transfer is done, you can sign into your own account.
-
Anonymous
2024-01-21T23:07:55+00:00 Alright, I found the desktop shortcuts of my Steam games and transferred them to the new folder, do I just sign into my account now or restart first?