IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe + 3f3ea0

Anonymous
2020-09-15T14:48:51+00:00

Hello, i bought a new PC 1 week ago and im fighting with the bluescreen of death. I tried to format my pc four times and still i didnt get rid of that bluescreen. I really hope somehow you are able to help me. I tried to see what causes that problem by downloading BlueScreenView app and here's the screen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCCcUjICSwXMd1kVPJXUQwo5RWDvn3In/view?usp=sharing

Ive tried to put minidump crash file here but it says i dont have such rights to even open it (if you are able to help me with that i can post it in next comment if needed)

My PC specs are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 4GB GDDR5

RAM: G.SKILL 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Aegis

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE

Hopefully you can help me somehow...

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-16T14:27:13+00:00

    can you tell, how to change my core ratio? is it somewhere in bios ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-16T13:51:16+00:00

    After Replacing the Memory and Graphic Card the BSOD is still here so dunno what else should do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-14T20:12:42+00:00

    I think i found the solution. Try to make your core ratio x35 or x37

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-14T17:25:28+00:00

    I'm also having this issue with a new pc . I've replaced a HD and Memory but it still BSOD . My pc tends to run good for several days after I receive it back from the shop . After the first BSOD appears it happens multiple more times through out the next several days . The shop can't seem to figure it out . I'm also running a Ryzen 5 3600 on a B450 Tomahawk .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-14T12:42:19+00:00

    They changed RAM and graphic card aswell, today or tomorrow im going to receive my PC back, and hopefully everything will be fine

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments