MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T02:37:37+00:00

    I agree it was annoying, but I am just moving on, downloading new collections and doing the puzzles.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T00:49:06+00:00

    From other posts it would seem that this started with an update earlier this year.  I had no problem then.  This last update caused the issue.  I realized later that although I had been left with 16 collections all activity in those collections had been erased.  In effect all of my activity over the last couple of years had been deleted.  Although I enjoy doing the puzzles it is annoying to have all past records arbitrarily deleted.  Microsoft team is useless in dealing with this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-24T23:27:01+00:00

    Yes this is really FRUSTRATING. I've got 2,175,080 gold bars, so you can see how long I've been playing the puzzles.  The last few days I've been able to keep playing the puzzle I had purchased with gold bars, but today it and other puzzles I've purchased in the past does not show up at all, not even in puzzle collections to purchase.  This has been going on for months now.  Jigsaw Puzzle has always worked great up until several months back.  You think Microsoft and Xbox would be more concerned about these issues and promptly resolve them. 

    I've been told the same thing about being related to cloud storage and updates to local drive activity.  

     My feeling is more to do with Microsoft and Xbox not coordinating with each other on  updates.  Who Knows!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-16T18:08:28+00:00

    Same problem with a variance.  Update of version on Thursday Aug 13. Next day I had lost half my gold bars (from 410,000) and 39 collections (from 55).  Also of the remaining 16 collections all activity had gone.  Talked to Microsoft team member but no solution from them.  I enjoy playing the puzzles and know exactly which ones are completed and I still have so many gold bars that I don't mind replacing lost collections.  BUT IT IS FRUSTRATING.  I sympathise with those who have laid out cash and encounter this problem.  It may relate to cloud storage and updates to local drive activity. (since collections are all available on line when not connected to internet.)  Don't know if this issue will ever be addressed by Microsoft.

    Keep on enjoying anyway.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-11T12:59:29+00:00

    I've had the premium for years now and just got through renewing my prescription for another year last month.  I've had this problem with Microsoft jigsaw for about six months now.  I haven't had any luck trying to get this problem resolved.  I haven't had any luck contacting Microsoft about the issue.  A lot of people are having the same problem.  Like you and I, many of them have paid for the premium and not getting any enjoyment out of the game.  Its is like stealing your money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments