MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-03T18:29:27+00:00

    Yes, I hear your pain.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-03T16:18:04+00:00

    Thanks for the information.  It shows that I hadn't done anything wrong as it was a software error in the update.  I didn't see any credits given back as I had many collections.  Instead of the credit, I would really like the particular puzzle that I was working on.  It was the 9th puzzle of a 10 puzzle collection.  A 600 piece puzzle that I had been working on for 2 days.  I don't intend to buy that collection back again and start over. 

    I would really like back all the hours I spent trying to determine where my puzzle was and how to get access to it.  All the hours trying to contact Microsoft and then trying to convince the people that I finally reached that it wasn't a problem with my computer or a bad download, but some problem with the update that should have been uncovered during the testing of the update.  I finally told the last person that I reached to just tell the software developers about the problem and I would just download a new collection to spend my time doing some puzzles instead of wasting it on this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-03T13:50:40+00:00

    Hi again did you see this on their facebook page:

    Hi All! We are sorry you've encountered an error in your game upon game update. All missing collections should have been credited back in gold so that you can repurchase them with the credit. If you were not credited gold for your missing collections, please email casualgamessupport@microsoft.com so our team can help further. Thank you!

    Evidently you should have had credits for your missing puzzles. Did you get that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T18:02:03+00:00

    I agree.  I am on the free version as well, but I did buy the OS when I bought my computer.  I have called MS several times in the past for other issues and they try to help.

     I usually complete one collection before I download the next one.  I was almost finished with the last one I downloaded when this change happened.  Now I can no longer access that collection.  I downloaded another collection and will work on that one until completed.  I will post a response if this issue has been resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T17:41:36+00:00

    I don't think I'll be ringing USA for the privilege of NOT being helped by MS! Particularly as I am using the free version so I guess I'm not really entitled to support. Hope you get  some help eventually. Very frustrating if you are part way thru a collection and have to start again if you want to finish the puzzles in it. I typically flit between collections so I am not doing a similar thing all the time so I might have 10  or so collections part done. So I'm pleased I have been able to block updates. Please post if you get a fixed version that gets your old collections back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments