This didn't work for me. My app actually shows no download location. When I go to settings the app crashes.
JW library showing no download location available
go to settings on the app and where there is usually the folders where all the media is downladed says extacly the same thing. it does let me stream the file but not download, please help!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-01-13T15:48:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-11-16T14:52:39+00:00 Like most here, I have done all that has been mentioned here-
My problem is a little different in JW Library allow me to done load Video but audio
One thing I found is there was no JWLibrary foilder in my Music folder- I did make on there, hopefully it will work after a reboot.
Thanks for all the posts here
-
Anonymous
2020-10-28T19:44:22+00:00 Did JW Library crashing?
Did you check Location of your windows libraries?
Try to contact me, may be I can help.
-
Anonymous
2020-10-26T22:02:45+00:00 Hi Adamrice3,
The snapshot I provided above, shows everything is set to "off." That snapshot was to show "why" it's not working. So, everything on your PC, on that same page, should show "on."
******@elkocountynv.net
If they show off it won't matter that you have those folders in the correct location.
Thanks,
Victor