IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - appears to be related to ntkrnlmp.exe

Anonymous
2020-03-24T03:24:57+00:00

Greetings,

I would be most grateful if someone would be able to help me determine the source of my system instability. First, some context:

I've had BSODs on a particular machine for some time now. I'm not sure exactly when/how they began, but they've been happening an awful lot lately when the system idles, or during use. I can't determine a specific trigger or event that causes them, but it's incredibly disruptive when they do happen, and I'd love to find a cure.

I've run Memtest86, Windows Memory Diagnostics, various HDD diagnostics, etc. and nothing I can find so far points to a hardware failure. I'm running the latest BIOS for my motherboard, although it's happened irrespective of BIOS version. I've tried upgrade-in-places, and clean installs of Windows 10, but all of it is so far to no avail. Most recently, I did a clean install once more, only to find the issue has persisted. I do have one dump file so far that I've shared here. I suspect it's a driver, but I can't figure out what driver it could be on my own. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

WhoCrashed offers the following information:

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:

C:\Windows

C:\Windows\Minidump

On Mon 3/23/2020 12:47:44 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\032320-9390-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C2380)

Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFF89018D47D990, 0xFF, 0xB, 0xFFFFF801326BBF2B)

Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.

This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 3/23/2020 12:47:44 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x81A9)

Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFF89018D47D990, 0xFF, 0xB, 0xFFFFF801326BBF2B)

Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.

This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Here is the summary from WinDBG:

*******************************************************************************

*                                                                             *

*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

*                                                                             *

*******************************************************************************

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)

An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an

interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high.  This is usually

caused by drivers using improper addresses.

If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.

Arguments:

Arg1: ffff89018d47d990, memory referenced

Arg2: 00000000000000ff, IRQL

Arg3: 000000000000000b, bitfield :

    bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation

    bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)

Arg4: fffff801326bbf2b, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:


KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1

PROCESSES_ANALYSIS: 1

SERVICE_ANALYSIS: 1

STACKHASH_ANALYSIS: 1

TIMELINE_ANALYSIS: 1

DUMP_CLASS: 1

DUMP_QUALIFIER: 401

BUILD_VERSION_STRING:  18362.1.amd64fre.19h1_release.190318-1202

SYSTEM_MANUFACTURER:  Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

SYSTEM_PRODUCT_NAME:  MS-7C37

SYSTEM_SKU:  To be filled by O.E.M.

SYSTEM_VERSION:  2.0

BIOS_VENDOR:  American Megatrends Inc.

BIOS_VERSION:  A.70

BIOS_DATE:  01/09/2020

BASEBOARD_MANUFACTURER:  Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

BASEBOARD_PRODUCT:  MPG X570 GAMING PLUS (MS-7C37)

BASEBOARD_VERSION:  2.0

DUMP_TYPE:  1

BUGCHECK_P1: ffff89018d47d990

BUGCHECK_P2: ff

BUGCHECK_P3: b

BUGCHECK_P4: fffff801326bbf2b

WRITE_ADDRESS:  ffff89018d47d990

CURRENT_IRQL:  0

FAULTING_IP:

nt!PpmIdlePrepare+31b

fffff801`326bbf2b 48897d80        mov     qword ptr [rbp-80h],rdi

CPU_COUNT: 10

CPU_MHZ: e10

CPU_VENDOR:  AuthenticAMD

CPU_FAMILY: 17

CPU_MODEL: 71

CPU_STEPPING: 0

BLACKBOXBSD: 1 (!blackboxbsd)

BLACKBOXNTFS: 1 (!blackboxntfs)

BLACKBOXPNP: 1 (!blackboxpnp)

BLACKBOXWINLOGON: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR:  AV

PROCESS_NAME:  System

ANALYSIS_SESSION_HOST:  DESKTOP-CDI8JLP

ANALYSIS_SESSION_TIME:  03-23-2020 19:54:15.0849

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 10.0.18362.1 amd64fre

TRAP_FRAME:  ffff89018c47d780 -- (.trap 0xffff89018c47d780)

NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.

Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.

rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000007

rdx=00000061a74f2c01 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000

rip=fffff801326bbf2b rsp=ffff89018c47d910 rbp=ffff89018d47da10

 r8=0000000000000000  r9=ffffce819a516180 r10=00000061a798718a

r11=ffffbe79d3c00000 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000

r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000

iopl=0         nv up di pl nz ac po cy

nt!PpmIdlePrepare+0x31b:

fffff801326bbf2b 48897d80        mov     qword ptr [rbp-80h],rdi ss:0018:ffff89018d47d990=ffff8f8c9d7310c0

Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from fffff801327d41e9 to fffff801327c2380

STACK_TEXT: 

ffff89018c47d638 fffff801327d41e9 : 000000000000000a ffff89018d47d990 00000000000000ff 000000000000000b : nt!KeBugCheckEx

ffff89018c47d640 fffff801327d052b : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000028f578 0000000000000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69

ffff89018c47d780 fffff801326bbf2b : 00000061a74f5299 0000000000989680 ffff89018c47da10 ffffce819a516180 : nt!KiPageFault+0x46b

ffff89018c47d910 fffff801326bac66 : 0000000000000003 0000000000000002 ffff8f8c97806100 0000000000000008 : nt!PpmIdlePrepare+0x31b

ffff89018c47db00 fffff801327c5e88 : ffffffff00000000 ffffce819a516180 ffff8f8ca71ee080 00000000000006e4 : nt!PoIdle+0x1e6

ffff89018c47dc60 0000000000000000 : ffff89018c47e000 ffff89018c478000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x48

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC:  bac30f8031bbad40506eeaabc9b982d6623c8637

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC_OFFSET:  06372c5c8e03168aff9eb00044cd61dcaa3f5946

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD:  ee8fcf1fb60cb6e3e2f60ddbed2ec02b5748a693

FOLLOWUP_IP:

nt!PpmIdlePrepare+31b

fffff801`326bbf2b 48897d80        mov     qword ptr [rbp-80h],rdi

FAULT_INSTR_CODE:  807d8948

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:  3

SYMBOL_NAME:  nt!PpmIdlePrepare+31b

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME:  ntkrnlmp.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  0

STACK_COMMAND:  .thread ; .cxr ; kb

BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET:  31b

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  AV_CODE_AV_nt!PpmIdlePrepare

BUCKET_ID:  AV_CODE_AV_nt!PpmIdlePrepare

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  AV_CODE_AV_nt!PpmIdlePrepare

TARGET_TIME:  2020-03-23T18:47:44.000Z

OSBUILD:  18362

OSSERVICEPACK:  0

SERVICEPACK_NUMBER: 0

OS_REVISION: 0

SUITE_MASK:  272

PRODUCT_TYPE:  1

OSPLATFORM_TYPE:  x64

OSNAME:  Windows 10

OSEDITION:  Windows 10 WinNt TerminalServer SingleUserTS

OS_LOCALE: 

USER_LCID:  0

OSBUILD_TIMESTAMP:  unknown_date

BUILDDATESTAMP_STR:  190318-1202

BUILDLAB_STR:  19h1_release

BUILDOSVER_STR:  10.0.18362.1.amd64fre.19h1_release.190318-1202

ANALYSIS_SESSION_ELAPSED_TIME:  2501

ANALYSIS_SOURCE:  KM

FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING:  km:av_code_av_nt!ppmidleprepare

FAILURE_ID_HASH:  {0722116b-c23b-c6c2-0c96-05693152d11a}

Followup:     MachineOwner


Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-06T06:18:08+00:00

    Hi Rob,

    Thanks so much for the reply. Apologies for the delay in communication - I have been testing and giving it time, trying to get a valid read on the progress!

    Since we last spoke, there have been some interesting developments. I did contact MSI Support, and they also advised me to uninstall Dragon Center immediately. I am so grateful you pointed out that software could be causing an issue...they confirmed that even if you don't change anything, even running Dragon Center utilizes a custom OC profile which could have unknowingly been contributing to system performance issues. Since the only reason I even used it in the first place was to disable the RGB lighting on some of the hardware inside the case, I won't ever install it again. (They also advised me I could disable the RGB lighting in the BIOS without the need for Dragon Center, so it's no great loss, either.) Thank you so much for letting me know the MSI software was referenced in that last dump!

    Before running Driver Verifier, I have been idling/waking the system in the usual usage pattern that results in the BSOD. Since implementing the latest round of changes (uninstalling Dragon Center and all MSI software), I have not had a single critical stop. (That's very promising!) Since OCCT also did not provoke any critical stops, I am now using Driver Verifier and your posted instructions to see if there are any additional critical stops that will be provoked. I think after one more day of testing, if I continue to face no instability like I have over the past few days, I'm willing to mark this as resolved, unless you think there's more I should do to be doubly sure!

    I think we are closer than ever to definitively figuring this out! I now chiefly suspect the MSI software as being the root cause all along. It makes complete sense this could have always been the problem - after every clean install of Windows, I would install only essential drivers, and the MSI software (which I thought wasn't doing any harm since I didn't define any OC settings, but as you pointed out, it affects the stability regardless). Since it's been completely uninstalled, everything has been fine. I doubt that's a coincidence...hopefully that's the full extent of the software that was causing my problems, since we've established there aren't any other hardware issues at this point!

    Thanks so much for your help, Rob. I'll continue to keep you apprised of the situation. I truly appreciate you spending the time to help me figure this out! I am in your debt!

    Best,

    Tony

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-04T02:04:10+00:00

    Run it now but do not leave it running as it can cause instability. Best way is to start and if needed use a process of elimination. The instructions I posted are very complete.

    Have you asked MSI Support and Forums yet? You could really be chasing your tail. Those steps should always be considered when dealing with serious issues and doubly when hardware might be involved.

    Rob

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-03T20:54:41+00:00

    Thanks, Rob. I will be sure to do that.

    Update: I've used DDU to uninstall the drivers as recommended, and I reinstalled the latest version. I have also ensured that I have removed all of the MSI programs I could find.

    Quick question about Driver Verifier. Would you recommend I run it now...and if so, which tests? Do you recommend just the standard tests, or choose all of the available tests?

    Thanks again for your assistance with this. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you spending your time to help me with my problem.

    Best,

    Tony

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-04-03T20:00:48+00:00

    Be sure to actually ask MSI Support and Forums about your issues as you could be chasing your tail for a known issue.

    Many programs load pieces of themselves when installed so they are active even though they are not running as a process. You can see some in Task Manager - Startup  and Services.

    I see those in my analysis of the DMP files as :

    These are the ones still running and the ones unloaded because of the crash. The one actually in Windows are here yet do not count in the crash analysis.

    start             end                 module name

    fffff8047e8f0000 fffff8047e9bc000   ACPI     \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\ACPI.sys

    fffff8047e5d0000 fffff8047e5f5000   acpiex   \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\acpiex.sys

    fffff80488540000 fffff804885e7000   afd      \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\afd.sys

    fffff80488520000 fffff80488533000   afunix   \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\afunix.sys

    fffff804888d0000 fffff8048891f000   ahcache  \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ahcache.sys

    fffff804917a0000 fffff804917ad000   amdgpio2 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\amdgpio2.sys

    fffff80488b40000 fffff80488b4a000   AMDPCIDev \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\AMDPCIDev.sys

    fffff8048d000000 fffff8048d03a000   amdppm   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\amdppm.sys

    fffff8047f810000 fffff8047f829000   asstahci64 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\asstahci64.sys

    fffff8048d130000 fffff8048d14d000   AtihdWT6 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\AtihdWT6.sys

    fffff8048d730000 fffff8049161a000   atikmdag \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0353575.inf_amd64_8e19095ae833d985\B353558\atikmdag.sys

    fffff80488c30000 fffff80488cc2000   atikmpag \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0353575.inf_amd64_8e19095ae833d985\B353558\atikmpag.sys

    fffff804888b0000 fffff804888c6000   bam      \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\bam.sys

    fffff804883f0000 fffff80488406000   BasicDisplay \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\basicdisplay.inf_amd64_307898c750ba9e44\BasicDisplay.sys

    fffff80488410000 fffff80488421000   BasicRender \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\basicrender.inf_amd64_ba2a8de08ea0d469\BasicRender.sys

    fffff80488040000 fffff8048804a000   Beep     \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS

    fffff8048d3c0000 fffff8048d3e1000   bindflt  \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\bindflt.sys

    fffff8047e3c0000 fffff8047e3cb000   BOOTVID  \SystemRoot\system32\BOOTVID.dll

    fffff80489ed0000 fffff80489ef5000   bowser   \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys

    ffffefcd3a000000 ffffefcd3a048000   cdd      \SystemRoot\System32\cdd.dll

    fffff80488fc0000 fffff80488ff0000   cdrom    \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\cdrom.sys

    fffff8047eb80000 fffff8047eb99000   CEA      \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\CEA.sys

    fffff8047e600000 fffff8047e6dd000   CI       \SystemRoot\system32\CI.dll

    fffff8047fa40000 fffff8047faab000   CLASSPNP \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\CLASSPNP.SYS

    fffff80489c20000 fffff80489c97000   cldflt   \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\cldflt.sys

    fffff8047e330000 fffff8047e398000   CLFS     \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\CLFS.SYS

    fffff8047e3d0000 fffff8047e4d5000   clipsp   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\clipsp.sys

    fffff8047e560000 fffff8047e56e000   cmimcext \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\cmimcext.sys

    fffff8047e6e0000 fffff8047e79c000   cng      \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\cng.sys

    fffff804889d0000 fffff804889e1000   CompositeBus \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\compositebus.inf_amd64_43ac632006e874bb\CompositeBus.sys

    fffff8048d390000 fffff8048d3a3000   condrv   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\condrv.sys

    fffff80488ee0000 fffff80488efd000   crashdmp \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\crashdmp.sys

    fffff804886e0000 fffff80488774000   csc      \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\csc.sys

    fffff8048a7d0000 fffff8048a7e3000   dc3d     \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dc3d.sys

    fffff804887f0000 fffff8048881c000   dfsc     \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dfsc.sys

    fffff8047fa20000 fffff8047fa3c000   disk     \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\disk.sys

    fffff804916c0000 fffff804916e1000   drmk     \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\drmk.sys

    fffff80489a70000 fffff80489a8d000   dump_dumpfve \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpfve.sys

    fffff8048a7f0000 fffff8048a7fe000   dump_dumpstorport \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpstorport.sys

    fffff80489a20000 fffff80489a47000   dump_stornvme \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dump_stornvme.sys

    fffff80488050000 fffff804883c3000   dxgkrnl  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys

    fffff80489a90000 fffff80489b6a000   dxgmms2  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgmms2.sys

    fffff8047ee50000 fffff8047ee6b000   EhStorClass \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\EhStorClass.sys

    fffff804887e0000 fffff804887e8000   ene      ??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ene.sys

    fffff80488840000 fffff804888ab000   fastfat  \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\fastfat.SYS

    fffff80488000000 fffff80488015000   filecrypt \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\filecrypt.sys

    fffff8047ee70000 fffff8047ee8a000   fileinfo \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\fileinfo.sys

    fffff8047e4e0000 fffff8047e551000   FLTMGR   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\FLTMGR.SYS

    fffff8047f1e0000 fffff8047f1ed000   Fs_Rec   \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.sys

    fffff8047f830000 fffff8047f8f9000   fvevol   \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys

    fffff8047f750000 fffff8047f7ca000   fwpkclnt \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\fwpkclnt.sys

    fffff804887d0000 fffff804887da000   gpuenergydrv \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\gpuenergydrv.sys

    fffff8047a35d000 fffff8047a400000   hal      hal.dll

    fffff80491620000 fffff80491642000   HDAudBus \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\HDAudBus.sys

    fffff80489870000 fffff804898ab000   HIDCLASS \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\HIDCLASS.SYS

    fffff80489800000 fffff80489813000   HIDPARSE \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\HIDPARSE.SYS

    fffff80489850000 fffff80489862000   hidusb   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\hidusb.sys

    fffff80489d80000 fffff80489ec4000   HTTP     \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys

    fffff8047e9f0000 fffff8047ea4b000   intelpep \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\intelpep.sys

    fffff8047f9f0000 fffff8047fa02000   iorate   \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\iorate.sys

    fffff80489970000 fffff80489984000   kbdclass \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\kbdclass.sys

    fffff80489950000 fffff80489961000   kbdhid   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\kbdhid.sys

    fffff8047e200000 fffff8047e20b000   kd       \SystemRoot\system32\kd.dll

    fffff804889f0000 fffff804889fd000   kdnic    \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\kdnic.sys

    fffff804916f0000 fffff80491768000   ks       \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\ks.sys

    fffff8047e260000 fffff8047e28a000   ksecdd   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\ksecdd.sys

    fffff8047f420000 fffff8047f452000   ksecpkg  \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys

    fffff8048d150000 fffff8048d15f000   ksthunk  \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys

    fffff80489d00000 fffff80489d18000   lltdio   \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\lltdio.sys

    fffff80489b90000 fffff80489bba000   luafv    \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\luafv.sys

    fffff8047e210000 fffff8047e232000   mcupdate_AuthenticAMD \SystemRoot\system32\mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll

    fffff80489c00000 fffff80489c14000   mmcss    \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mmcss.sys

    fffff80489b70000 fffff80489b88000   monitor  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\monitor.sys

    fffff804899d0000 fffff804899e3000   mouclass \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mouclass.sys

    fffff80489990000 fffff804899a0000   mouhid   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mouhid.sys

    fffff8047ed20000 fffff8047ed3f000   mountmgr \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys

    fffff80489f00000 fffff80489f1a000   mpsdrv   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys

    fffff80489f20000 fffff80489faf000   mrxsmb   \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys

    fffff80489fb0000 fffff80489ff5000   mrxsmb20 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys

    fffff80488450000 fffff80488461000   Msfs     \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS

    fffff804917b0000 fffff804917e0000   msgpioclx \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\msgpioclx.sys

    fffff8048d3b0000 fffff8048d3b8000   msio64   ??\C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Mystic_Light\msio64.sys

    fffff8047eaa0000 fffff8047eaab000   msisadrv \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\msisadrv.sys

    fffff80489ce0000 fffff80489cf9000   mslldp   \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mslldp.sys

    fffff8047e290000 fffff8047e2f0000   msrpc    \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\msrpc.sys

    fffff8047e880000 fffff8047e8c2000   mssecflt \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mssecflt.sys

    fffff804887b0000 fffff804887c0000   mssmbios \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mssmbios.sys

    fffff8047f9c0000 fffff8047f9e5000   mup      \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\mup.sys

    fffff8047f200000 fffff8047f372000   ndis     \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ndis.sys

    fffff8048d470000 fffff8048d488000   ndisuio  \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ndisuio.sys

    fffff8048d050000 fffff8048d05d000   NdisVirtualBus \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\NdisVirtualBus.sys

    fffff8048a020000 fffff8048a047000   Ndu      \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\Ndu.sys

    fffff80488640000 fffff80488654000   netbios  \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\netbios.sys

    fffff804884c0000 fffff80488519000   netbt    \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys

    fffff8047f380000 fffff8047f414000   NETIO    \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\NETIO.SYS

    fffff80488430000 fffff8048844c000   Npfs     \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS

    fffff804887a0000 fffff804887ad000   npsvctrig \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\npsvctrig.sys

    fffff80488780000 fffff80488792000   nsiproxy \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys

    fffff8047a400000 fffff8047aeb7000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe

    fffff8047ef40000 fffff8047f1dd000   Ntfs     \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Ntfs.sys

    fffff80489cc0000 fffff80489cc7000   NTIOLib_X64 ??\C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Lib\SYS\NTIOLib_X64.sys

    fffff804898b0000 fffff804898b7000   NTIOLib_X64_fffff804898b0000 ??\C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Mystic_Light\Lib\NTIOLib_X64.sys

    fffff80489cd0000 fffff80489cd7000   NTIOLib_X64_fffff80489cd0000 ??\C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Lib\NTIOLib_X64.sys

    fffff8047e570000 fffff8047e57c000   ntosext  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\ntosext.sys

    fffff80488030000 fffff8048803a000   Null     \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS

    fffff80488610000 fffff8048863b000   pacer    \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\pacer.sys

    fffff8047eba0000 fffff8047ebd0000   partmgr  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys

    fffff8047eab0000 fffff8047eb1f000   pci      \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\pci.sys

    fffff8047ea80000 fffff8047ea95000   pcw      \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\pcw.sys

    fffff8047eb40000 fffff8047eb73000   pdc      \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\pdc.sys

    fffff8048d1c0000 fffff8048d296000   peauth   \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\peauth.sys

    fffff804899b0000 fffff804899c2000   point64  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\point64.sys

    fffff80491650000 fffff804916b7000   portcls  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\portcls.sys

    fffff8047e3a0000 fffff8047e3ba000   PSHED    \SystemRoot\system32\PSHED.dll

    fffff80488660000 fffff804886db000   rdbss    \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys

    fffff8048d070000 fffff8048d07e000   rdpbus   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rdpbus.sys

    fffff8048d3f0000 fffff8048d3fd000   rdpvideominiport \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rdpvideominiport.sys

    fffff8047f970000 fffff8047f9be000   rdyboost \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rdyboost.sys

    fffff80489d20000 fffff80489d3b000   rspndr   \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\rspndr.sys

    fffff80488a20000 fffff80488b3a000   rt640x64 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rt640x64.sys

    fffff8048a060000 fffff8048a781000   RTKVHD64 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys

    fffff80491790000 fffff8049179f000   serenum  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\serenum.sys

    fffff80491770000 fffff8049178c000   serial   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\serial.sys

    fffff8047e8d0000 fffff8047e8ea000   SgrmAgent \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\SgrmAgent.sys

    fffff8047e5a0000 fffff8047e5af000   SleepStudyHelper \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\SleepStudyHelper.sys

    fffff8047ebe0000 fffff8047ec85000   spaceport \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\spaceport.sys

    fffff8048d2a0000 fffff8048d365000   srv2     \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys

    fffff8048d160000 fffff8048d1b3000   srvnet   \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys

    fffff8047ed40000 fffff8047ed6e000   storahci \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\storahci.sys

    fffff8047ee20000 fffff8047ee47000   stornvme \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\stornvme.sys

    fffff8047ed70000 fffff8047ee12000   storport \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\storport.sys

    fffff80489ca0000 fffff80489cba000   storqosflt \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\storqosflt.sys

    fffff8048d060000 fffff8048d06c000   swenum   \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\swenum.inf_amd64_1c567926e5b29133\swenum.sys

    fffff80488020000 fffff8048802e000   tbs      \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\tbs.sys

    fffff8047f460000 fffff8047f749000   tcpip    \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys

    fffff8048a000000 fffff8048a014000   tcpipreg \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys

    fffff804884a0000 fffff804884b0000   TDI      \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS

    fffff80488470000 fffff80488496000   tdx      \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys

    fffff8047e300000 fffff8047e327000   tm       \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\tm.sys

    fffff80488be0000 fffff80488c21000   ucx01000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ucx01000.sys

    fffff8048d040000 fffff8048d04e000   UEFI     \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\uefi.inf_amd64_4fcaf0fc6eaf7533\UEFI.sys

    fffff80488a00000 fffff80488a15000   umbus    \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\umbus.inf_amd64_e566af5dd9858a0e\umbus.sys

    fffff80489910000 fffff80489947000   usbaudio \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys

    fffff8048a790000 fffff8048a7c3000   usbccgp  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\usbccgp.sys

    fffff8048d120000 fffff8048d12e000   USBD     \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\USBD.SYS

    fffff8048d080000 fffff8048d11c000   UsbHub3  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\UsbHub3.sys

    fffff80489820000 fffff80489845000   USBSTOR  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\USBSTOR.SYS

    fffff804898c0000 fffff8048990f000   usbvideo \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys

    fffff80488b50000 fffff80488bd9000   USBXHCI  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\USBXHCI.SYS

    fffff8047eb20000 fffff8047eb33000   vdrvroot \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys

    fffff80488920000 fffff804889ac000   Vid      \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Vid.sys

    fffff8047ec90000 fffff8047ecaa000   volmgr   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\volmgr.sys

    fffff8047ecb0000 fffff8047ed13000   volmgrx  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys

    fffff8047f900000 fffff8047f96d000   volsnap  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\volsnap.sys

    fffff8047f1f0000 fffff8047f1fb000   volume   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\volume.sys

    fffff804885f0000 fffff8048860a000   vwififlt \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vwififlt.sys

    fffff804883d0000 fffff804883e6000   watchdog \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\watchdog.sys

    fffff80489bc0000 fffff80489bf7000   wcifs    \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wcifs.sys

    fffff8047e7a0000 fffff8047e875000   Wdf01000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys

    fffff8047eed0000 fffff8047ef33000   WdFilter \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wd\WdFilter.sys

    fffff8047e580000 fffff8047e593000   WDFLDR   \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WDFLDR.SYS

    fffff8048d370000 fffff8048d383000   WdNisDrv \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wd\WdNisDrv.sys

    fffff8047e240000 fffff8047e251000   werkernel \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\werkernel.sys

    fffff8047f7d0000 fffff8047f800000   wfplwfs  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\wfplwfs.sys

    ffffefcd39f20000 ffffefcd39fac000   win32k   \SystemRoot\System32\win32k.sys

    ffffefcd39c00000 ffffefcd39ea6000   win32kbase \SystemRoot\System32\win32kbase.sys

    ffffefcd3a1d0000 ffffefcd3a572000   win32kfull \SystemRoot\System32\win32kfull.sys

    fffff8047ea50000 fffff8047ea67000   WindowsTrustedRT \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WindowsTrustedRT.sys

    fffff8047ea70000 fffff8047ea7b000   WindowsTrustedRTProxy \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\WindowsTrustedRTProxy.sys

    fffff804889b0000 fffff804889cf000   winhvr   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\winhvr.sys

    fffff80489d40000 fffff80489d78000   winquic  \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\winquic.sys

    fffff804917f0000 fffff804917fc000   wmiacpi  \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys

    fffff8047e9c0000 fffff8047e9cc000   WMILIB   \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\WMILIB.SYS

    fffff8047ee90000 fffff8047eecd000   Wof      \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Wof.sys

    fffff8047e5b0000 fffff8047e5c0000   WppRecorder \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WppRecorder.sys

    Unloaded modules:

    fffff8048d450000 fffff8048d461000   MSKSSRV.sys

    fffff804898b0000 fffff804898bf000   hiber_storpo

    fffff8048d400000 fffff8048d428000   hiber_stornv

    fffff8048d430000 fffff8048d44e000   hiber_dumpfv

    fffff804898b0000 fffff804898b8000   NTIOLib_X64.

    fffff80489cd0000 fffff80489cd8000   amifldrv64.s

    fffff80489cc0000 fffff80489cd1000   MSKSSRV.sys

    fffff80488f10000 fffff80488f1f000   dump_storpor

    fffff80488f50000 fffff80488f78000   dump_stornvm

    fffff80488fa0000 fffff80488fbe000   dump_dumpfve

    fffff804898b0000 fffff804898bc000   WdmCompanion

    fffff80488820000 fffff8048883e000   dam.sys

    fffff8047e9d0000 fffff8047e9e1000   WdBoot.sys

    fffff8047fa10000 fffff8047fa20000   hwpolicy.sys

    Rob

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-04-03T19:23:53+00:00

    Thanks, Rob. I really appreciate the speedy reply.

    To answer your question, I'm not overclocking anything. I don't even have MSI Afterburner installed, but I do have MSI Dragon Center installed (so I can turn off the RGB light). Other than that, I haven't used the software for anything, but it's interesting you found that it could be responsible. I'll try uninstalling that too.

    BIOS is set to defaults, with no OC customizations set there, either. I will also reinstall the GPU driver using the DDU method you referenced above.

    I'll report back soon with an update!

    Sincerely,

    Tony

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments