KB4517389をアンインストールしていましたが、次の月にまた自動でインストールされてBSODになったので、システムリセットをしました。
それで、とりあえず問題は解決しました。
本来のあるべき解決方法ではないところが残念ですが・・・。
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On my laptop machine (but not on my desktop) I started getting BSOD failures in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389. Symptoms basically the same as those reported in
Uninstalling KB4517389 fixes the problem. Presumably, disabling cldflt.sys would do so, too, but I haven't tried that yet.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
KB4517389をアンインストールしていましたが、次の月にまた自動でインストールされてBSODになったので、システムリセットをしました。
それで、とりあえず問題は解決しました。
本来のあるべき解決方法ではないところが残念ですが・・・。
Walter Farrell
The release note section of https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/help/4530684 for 1903 contais the following note:
- Addresses an issue that might cause error 0x3B in cldflt.sys on some devices.
That Windows update solved my problem. Thanks!
Ken
Same here
DELL G3 Laptop
Any new window update may cause some problems because drivers do not follow it regardless of laptop brand. I solved my BSOD and cldflt.sys error in the manner described in the post. I still most believe that the problem is with the outdated Nvidia driver, which I uninstalled and installed the latest version.
Thx, I have updated mines, cross fingers it helps ..
Same here
DELL G3 Laptop
Any new window update may cause some problems because drivers do not follow it regardless of laptop brand. I solved my BSOD and cldflt.sys error in the manner described in the post. I still most believe that the problem is with the outdated Nvidia driver, which
I uninstalled and installed the latest version.
Same here
DELL G3 Laptop