Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Anonymous
2019-09-02T04:53:47+00:00

My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys.

I collected my system information and DMP files here:

Log files from system crash

Can anyone help me?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-09-02T05:09:27+00:00

Hi,

NOTE : ALL with needing to update Netwtw06.sys should be sure to end up with version or later 21.80.2 (Avoid version 21.70.0 which can cause BSOD issues). The method below is the way to update to the latest version of Netwtw06.sys.

BugCheck 50, {ffffc8d37d50d700, 2, fffff8077cef27f3, 2}

Probably caused by : Netwtw06.sys ( Netwtw06+2f27f3 )

Netwtw06.sys is the Intel WiFi driver so first try updating that.

Intel Driver and Support Assistant <-- run this after checking with System/Motherboard Maker

http://www.intel.com/p/en\_US/support/detect?redirector\_count=1&

Intel Download Center

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Intel - Support

http://www.intel.com/p/en\_US/support

Intel - Forums

https://forums.intel.com/s/?language=en_US

Let me know if that helps,

Rob

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-23T02:05:39+00:00

    Rob, thanks for the info. Following advice from you and MrsDan1667 I found the Intel WiFi driver and was able to download and install using the references.  All appears well for now.

    I was wondering why Windows Update did not find that my Driver was out of date.  And that makes me wonder what other drivers are out of date.  Do you have thoughts about how to verify that all my drivers are the latest or at least what MS thinks they should be.  I let Windows automatically perform updates, but based on my issue with the Intel WiFi driver and the same for MrsDan1667 and probably others, I am suspicious.

    Thanks,

    CMACALA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-23T00:29:14+00:00

    driver version 20.70.16.4 is the most recent version for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

    next id try youtube or the most recent posts around the net:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=error+message+%22SYSTEM+THREAD+EXCEPTION+NOT+HANDLED%22+and+code+0xc0000001&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS864US864&oq=error+message+%22SYSTEM+THREAD+EXCEPTION+NOT+HANDLED%22+and+code+0xc0000001&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

    and

    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS864US864&q=Error+10+(network+driver+cannot+start)&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj6v5W0pq_oAhUGRa0KHah5CXcQ7xYoAHoECA0QJg&biw=1280&bih=578

    and my understanding is that AMD64 is a graphics driver. The Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 is the WiFi driver. If I understand correctly that is (again, just found all my fixes out of frustration and google/youtube)

    also found this which seems to hit all 3 of your issues so maybe give it a read and see what you think:

    https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000490XsBSAU/intelr-duel-band-wirelessac-8265-driver-error-code-10-wifi-not-detected?language=en_US

    Thanks but I've tried all of this. Nothing works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-23T00:09:45+00:00

    driver version 20.70.16.4 is the most recent version for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

    next id try youtube or the most recent posts around the net:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=error+message+%22SYSTEM+THREAD+EXCEPTION+NOT+HANDLED%22+and+code+0xc0000001&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS864US864&oq=error+message+%22SYSTEM+THREAD+EXCEPTION+NOT+HANDLED%22+and+code+0xc0000001&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

    and

    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS864US864&q=Error+10+(network+driver+cannot+start)&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj6v5W0pq_oAhUGRa0KHah5CXcQ7xYoAHoECA0QJg&biw=1280&bih=578

    and my understanding is that AMD64 is a graphics driver. The Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 is the WiFi driver. If I understand correctly that is (again, just found all my fixes out of frustration and google/youtube)

    also found this which seems to hit all 3 of your issues so maybe give it a read and see what you think:

    https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000490XsBSAU/intelr-duel-band-wirelessac-8265-driver-error-code-10-wifi-not-detected?language=en_US

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-22T23:02:50+00:00
    1. I am not qualified to give driver advice.
    2. I suggest you read and follow the process presented by MrsDan1667, especially the advice about finding out which WiFi driver you need.  The WiFi Hardware Properties with tell you the Manufacturer.  If it is not Intel, you need to go to the Driver Support web site for the manufacturer of the WiFi driver.

    Good Luck

    -CMACALA

    I've done all that. It's an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 network adaptor. That's why I used the Intel driver. Maybe my network adaptor is broken?? My driver version is Intel 20.70.16.4 dated 1/01/20.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments