Glad to hear it, Socram.
Let me know if there's anything else.
Also when ready please mark the post which helped most as the Answer, to help others. A rating is also appreciated.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But I don't know, help!
EDIT: For anyone who may have the problem that I did, I used BlueSoleil to pair my controller and used a program called "World of Joysticks", the xinput emulator one to use it as an xbox 360 controller. Before pairing the controller, make sure you turn off the dualshock 4 support on big picture mode settings, otherwise the computer won't utilize the "xbox 360" controller. Then you just use the standard settings for a dualshock 4 on the app and you're good to go! Thank you very much Greg for all the support you provided me, if it wasn't for you I would not fix this at all!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Glad to hear it, Socram.
Let me know if there's anything else.
Also when ready please mark the post which helped most as the Answer, to help others. A rating is also appreciated.
I guess i'll be replacing it. I'm concerned about the one you sent me the link of because even tho it has a brand, it's still a CSR 4.0. But thanks for the support!
Well that's your known Bluetooth adapter driver, so if it's installed and working then go through the steps in my first post again to try to get it to pair and connect. If not I'd replace it.
I just noticed that there's also a new usb device, it's called "Bluecore CSR Device"
EDIT: I just found this thread on reddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsMR/comments/982cfk/bluetooth_adapters_do_not_work/
of a guy that has the same problem that i have, but apparently he wasn't able to fix it.
the hardware id of the Bluetooth Radio CSR is "{473a6b1d-3407-400e-b91a-f991c5a39dc3}\CsrBtPort"
and when I go to the events there is a message saying that "Device {473a6b1d-3407-400e-b91a-f991c5a39dc3}\CsrBtPort\01 requires further installation."