I have fixed the issue by installing an old version of Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Driver-and-Management-Console driver.
15.2.15.1058, A0726 avr. 2017
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Has the glitch with 1903 been resolved? MS support analyzed my system and determined that it was an issue with 1903. I was told that this was a recurring glitch effecting many other users and was advised a rollback until the issue was resolved.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have fixed the issue by installing an old version of Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Driver-and-Management-Console driver.
15.2.15.1058, A0726 avr. 2017
I upgraded to Win 10 1909 directly from 1809 on my Dell desktop. Ever since my power config for the display stopped working. Instead, the power shutdown (for the monitor) kicks in correctly after the specified time limit but about 3 seconds later it cancels itself as if I touched the keyboard or mouse. Went through all the power configuration settings, no help. The display power shutdown was working on all prior feature updates from 1809 back. Help!
Ok thanks. I have checked everywhere you can put never. Both places. And when shut lid do nothing that's working. But the C:/ prompt havent tried that. I will try and maybe hopefully that will work i has chatted with tech support 3 times but they couldn't fix either they took over my computer remotely. Going to try that C: prompt. I will let you know either way. Thanks again.
Hi
I thought I posted a response recently but I can't find it.
My computer is an Asus. Since 1903, it won't sleep on it's own. I can put it to sleep by using the hotkey short cut on my keyboard or by closing the lid. I also make sure my wireless mouse is turned off (bottom of the mouse).
With regards to waking up, my computer seemed to go into hibernation rather than sleep after 2 hours...on its own. I just push the start button and the computer starts where I left off.
With this in mind, everything worked until September when the computer started to wake up 10 minutes later. I took the computer to Staples and worked with the guy there. He said that under power options and advanced settings and sleep, change allow wake timers to "important wake timers only." This prevented the computer from waking up.
So now my computer goes to sleep either by shutting the lid or by using the hot keys. After 2-3 hours it seems to hibernate and I turn it back on using the power button.
I hope you know these actions are not proven by anyone but me trying to get my system to shut down at night. Have you checked CP, power options, changed advanced power settings, display, set both to never? There are other places to change sleep as well but I think all the ones I have mentioned are all I needed to get it to stop going to sleep but allow me to hibernate. It was a lot of trial and error so I'm just sharing what I did. BTW, I initially set the powercfg to hibernate off, enter and then went back to turn on. IDK why but that seemed work.