I have an HP Ryzen desktop and my sleep and hibernate functions have worked flawlessly until I installed 1903 Feature update. After the install, my sleep and hibernate functions locked up my computer, requiring a unplug reset.
I called Microsoft Support and their solutions was to roll back the update. All my power functions returned to normal after the roll back.
The next day MS offered me an AMD driver update, which I installed. I called them back and asked it the AMD update would fix my issue. They said yes. Wrong.
I reinstalled the update and the problem returned. I the did the roll back again, and the machine power returned to normal.
When is this issue going to be resolved?
For the last 4 weeks, 1903 upgrade was shown on my update page. I did not use it. Two days ago it disappeared.
Today, I called MS support again, to get clarification on this issue. I was told to stay with 1809 until 1909, when it will be fixed.
I'm disappointed as my machine ran faster with the update. I will wait.