Yes my system was also affected with same SAntivirus, I had edit the registry to clean everything, now system is working properly
Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.
When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird.
For some context, this always happens on start-up and then at random times. I use a laptop.
Is there anyway to fix this? and if not fixable what is the Services and Controller app process doing?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-02-27T04:17:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-11-18T09:52:56+00:00 Just FYI: What is Segurazo?
Here is the answer by MalwareBytes:
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/249582-removal-instructions-for-segurazo/
-
Anonymous
2019-09-19T08:52:13+00:00 And I don't play any games to blame
-
Anonymous
2019-11-22T09:49:32+00:00 This worked for me as well
-
Anonymous
2019-11-18T12:54:19+00:00 Our IT staff reapplied the McAfee client and profile and it seemed to fix it. I see you have Kaspersky so it most likely isn't the same issue.