Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T18:09:35+00:00

    No way to do it that I can tell, either. This is a MAJOR omission. Without it, the PC app's usefulness is greatly diminished. The other important missing feature is the ability to delete messages from the PC app.

    MS, please add these things and you'll have a great app!

    Agreed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T18:09:17+00:00

    It would be great if someone at Microsoft could at least acknowledge this.  

    Agreed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T17:06:21+00:00

    No way to do it that I can tell, either. This is a MAJOR omission. Without it, the PC app's usefulness is greatly diminished. The other important missing feature is the ability to delete messages from the PC app.

    MS, please add these things and you'll have a great app!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-10-21T20:14:24+00:00

    Has anyone found a solution yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-09-29T19:54:08+00:00

    There simply is no plus sign. If you can make a quick video of you adding multiple recipients, I would love to see it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments