I've already tried rolling back my computer tells me I don't have anything to roll back.
Can't connect to wifi after Windows Update
I just installed the latest Windows Update, but after installing it, my PC can no longer connect to wi-fi. The network troubleshooter only tells me to connect an ethernet cable and doesn't offer any solutions for how to fix the wireless connection at all. In fact, everything that had to do with wireless connections in Network and Internet Settings seems to be missing entirely. Connecting using an ethernet cable is now the only way to connect to the Internet on my PC. It's inexcusable for a Windows Update to do this to my PC.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Internet and connectivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-03-06T11:25:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-03-06T11:24:21+00:00 And where would I be able to find that the 2019 driver pack.
-
Anonymous
2019-03-06T08:48:13+00:00 you can try to run the latest 2019 driverpack
-
Anonymous
2019-03-06T00:14:47+00:00 i am having that same problem can not find my wifi button at all.
I've already wasted 12 hours trying to fix this. Have you had any luck?
-
Anonymous
2019-03-05T08:07:34+00:00 I tried this twice. It did not solve the problem.