I would also like to note to everyone here I am using a 5G connection. I have not tested the normal connection since it does not do what I need it to. The normal connection is too slow and the internet speed is severely hurt when streaming or uploading, so I can't play a game while streaming. 5G is the cutting-edge connection I need and is lightning fast, so using the regular version as a workaround isn't an option for me.
If, by chance, these issues can be caused from 5G, then I will need a solution to fix the 5G connection, not switch to the inferior version.
EDIT: So far, no disconnects with the regular version of the connection. I wonder why the 5G version worked on the old PC but randomly disconnects here. I'll wait longer to see if the disconnects happen with the normal internet.
EDIT 2: Still clear with the regular internet, switching back to 5G now.
EDIT 3: And about 15 minutes in, computer disconnects from 5G. Why?