Win 10 freezing my brand new PC

Anonymous
2019-04-03T18:44:21+00:00

Hi,

I ahve just spent over a thousand pounds on a new PC and it keeps freezing randomly no matter what I am doing! It is NOT a hardware issue it is Windows 10! I have a 4 year old PC that is running win 7 and it has no issues what so ever never has it crashed due to the operating system. I am a gamer so random crashes makes this PC a expensive brick and I do not know what to do maybe I will install windows 7 or look into another OS that actually works because win10 is useless to me I shouldnt have to run troubleshooting on a PC every few days in 2019 the community didnt ask for a new OS people was happy with win 7 but we are being fored to use a broken OS.

I will be looking into an alternative OS that works.

Avoid win10 it is garbage.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-05T16:38:14+00:00

    Firefox but its not the browser because when it crashed during csgo the browser was closed its weird. I am in contact with the people who made the pc. I should have just built it myself :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-05T16:20:18+00:00

    Looking forward to your update. Which web browser are you using to watch the YouTube video?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-04-05T15:42:30+00:00

    No Neilpzz I have no touched the bios

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-04-05T15:41:49+00:00

    It is weird because last night after i made my last comment I run RUST a ram intensive game as I had no issues no crashing then when i closed it and watched some youtube again i did not crash but before it was crashing alot.

     I am going to see how it goes if keeps happening ou mu old pc to make a copy of windows reinstall it and if it keeps happpening send the pc back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-04-05T15:16:18+00:00

    Do you use Overclocking or have you changed any bios settings to something unusual. If so try setting the motherboard bios to default and run Windows 10 for a while.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments