Win 10 freezing my brand new PC

Anonymous
2019-04-03T18:44:21+00:00

Hi,

I ahve just spent over a thousand pounds on a new PC and it keeps freezing randomly no matter what I am doing! It is NOT a hardware issue it is Windows 10! I have a 4 year old PC that is running win 7 and it has no issues what so ever never has it crashed due to the operating system. I am a gamer so random crashes makes this PC a expensive brick and I do not know what to do maybe I will install windows 7 or look into another OS that actually works because win10 is useless to me I shouldnt have to run troubleshooting on a PC every few days in 2019 the community didnt ask for a new OS people was happy with win 7 but we are being fored to use a broken OS.

I will be looking into an alternative OS that works.

Avoid win10 it is garbage.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-05T02:19:39+00:00

    Just crashed again I am seriously close to giving up on this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-05T02:17:08+00:00

    Hi Greg,

    I tried creating a usb using that windows media tool but when it gets to the creating media part it stops and says there was a problem using this tool on your pc. I have tried everything and nothing works what is going on with win 10 its broke

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-04-04T23:08:09+00:00

    The Reset isn't the same as a Clean Install, about half as good.

    Are you able to boot into Windows 10 media? If so follow the steps in this Clean Install which should get you past all difficulties as it has hundreds of thousands of others who have followed the steps in this link and never come back to report another problem: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-04-04T23:05:31+00:00

    when i try reset it restrts then i just get a black screen any suggestions if i push the power button my pc starts normally again but then crashes randomly and since i upgraded the win10 version i now get a blue screen when it crashes and a stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-04-04T22:45:49+00:00

    When I try scan my ram i just get a black screen upon restart and since i have update windows like you said i now get a blue screen when it crashes and a stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments