Error 0xc0000005
I am experiencing error 0xc0000005 on Uplay ,Origin & Battle.net i have tried reinstalling, i also reinstalled all the redistributables & i also reinstalled windows but i get the same error.
I need help.
My Specs:
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5 3470S
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
HDD: western digital 320+640 GB
GPU: Zotac GTX 650 Ti Boost Edition
Mother Board: Gigabyte Super 4 (GA-H61M-D2-B3) (rev. 1.0)
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-11-07T07:26:33+00:00 -
Vijay A. Verma 104.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2018-11-07T07:02:42+00:00 DCOM errors are very common. Hence, this is not the cause.
Can you upload entire Event Log from your computer?
-
Anonymous
2018-11-07T06:59:27+00:00 I think this might be the cause : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoMwTCHO0XRvkj2KSn1X1PunA\_vH
-
Anonymous
2018-11-07T06:29:10+00:00 Is this more helpful: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoMwTCHO0XRvkjxflvh10JJjpMdc
-
Vijay A. Verma 104.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2018-11-07T06:19:36+00:00 Yes, I meant this. But this doesn't have anything worthwhile. Give me log preceding few minutes this event. Some other event may be forcing this crash.