Hi,
I see that I forgot to post the link... Good thing... it would not boot...
Here is a link to an older version that will work...
https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/parted_magic.html
If you want to try and repair your current installation there are a couple of commands that might work...
Regardless as to how you end up using the installation media, make sure you are booting from it in "UEFI Mode"... "UEFI Flash Drive" as opposed to simply "Flash Drive"... You can make this selection in Boot Options...
This would normally require hitting something like F9, F11, F12, or whatever your machine uses... at the manufacturer's screen when you first boot...
My Tablet requires that I push and hold the Volume - while then pushing and holding the power button... This actually generates an error, but gets you the screen where you can select the boot device...
Not choosing the correct "UEFI Mode" MIGHT trigger the "Locked Drive" error message you are getting...
Once you do this, open the command prompt in Advanced Options and enter these commands...
BOOTREC /FIXMBR, and then press ENTER.
BOOTREC /FIXBOOT, and then press ENTER.
BOOTREC /REBUILDBCD, and then press ENTER.