PCR - thanks! That folder does not have only 3 files in it - I am just showing a screen shot of 3 of the files so I don't have to mask all the files (there are hundreds). There is no hidden folder - Office 365 and I already looked at that issue (i.e. you can choose to make sure that it shows all hidden files). We initially thought that might be an easy fix - no such luck. And, it's not just that folder - it is 20 plus folders that have the synch icon wrong (yet files inside the folder are all synched). Also, if that was the issue than the second windows login would not show completely normal - which it does.
It really is the windows login account (which is the MS account) that has the issue (they've proved that and wrote a very detailed note to tell the Windows team they needed to re-sycnh or "fix" my MS office account (used to login to Windows ). I just need to have a widows or MS tech file a ticket to re-synch or look at the corrupt account (I have not gotten competent individuals). Perhaps I need to find a better 800 number to call to get a "supervisor" that actually has experience (i.e. that same supervisor did not even know Stick Notes was a Windows vs. Office 365 product and then didn't even suggest a way to uninstall and reinstall Sticky Notes (or to just use the Windows App repair tool and said that I would just need to wait for a software update (FYI - someone else suggested the repair and or uninstall and that fixed my issue) - so I don't think that "supervisor" knows much of anything about MS or Windows. Maybe I need to call at a certain time of day to get a better "supervisor".