Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I do?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done
Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .
It's saying it's not going to let me send a picture, there has to be a minimum of 6 characters.
To include a picture, you must click the mountain symbol in the reply's symbol bar. You can then enter the picture's file name.
It's saying it's not going to let me send a picture, there has to be a minimum of 6 characters.
Hi Jason,
I doubt that is the culprit, 4.6GB is not a large compared to your hard drive size, you have a 920GB HDD with 1.33GB free, Please provide a screenshot of that TreeSize window, showing the largest folders . . .
That's ok. So I downloaded what you gave me, did a scan there is a folder called System Files with 4.6 GB with 7 files with 86.2% - I believe that is the culprit