C Drive Overload

Anonymous
2018-07-10T19:08:17+00:00

I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2018-07-11T19:23:49+00:00

Hi Jason, yes a lot of stuff - 3/4 of your hard drive was in that folder, you will have a lot of free space once that is done

Make sure to empty your Recycle Bin once that is done . . .

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2018-07-11T20:14:15+00:00

    Hi Jason, glad to be of Help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-07-11T20:12:38+00:00

    I want to thank you so much for your help with all of this. I greatly appreciate it very much. I don't know if I would have been able to do it on my own. You have been a life saver. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2018-07-11T20:09:01+00:00

    YES !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-07-11T20:08:24+00:00

    I may not have to do that, I believe it is actually working on deleting now 😁😁😁😁

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments