SAME EXACT PROBLEM HERE!!! I have a surface pro 3, and apparently, we don't have a screenshot or print screen on this... so I took a photo with my phone. What the heck do i do?? I didn't upgrade my software. The mostI did was add Micro Office that my
college gave me, with the 15 year PRO 150GB business version.
Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in settings.
Hi, my name is Niya and yesterday I went on my computer so I could watch some YouTube and when I started up my computer a message popped up saying: Your Windows License will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in settings. I clicked close and it
popped up again. I decided to go to settings and I saw it said Windows is activated using your organization's activation service. A few month's ago about September or October I got my computer's hard drive replaced and they people who repaired my computer
installed Windows 10 Pro on it. Once I got my computer repaired I installed the Windows 10 creators update. I do not think that caused the problem. My Windows 10 Pro is activated because I checked in settings and by going to This PC>Right clicking on This
PC>Properties. It says Windows is activated. I am very confused on why I am getting the message. I do not own a copy of Windows 10. The people who fixed my computer and replaced my hard drive installed Windows 10 on my computer. Is there any way I could fix
my computer and stop the message from popping up and not have my Windows License expire? Here are some pictures of the message.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-01-22T12:24:39+00:00 -
VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2018-12-19T11:24:03+00:00 your windows is activated with volume license key.
its not retail key.,so you must contact the organisation for renewal activation.
or else buy new retail license key from Microsoft and aCtivate
-
VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2018-11-14T11:48:11+00:00 actually, licence key is Not retail, more over its from volume activation in every Months license must be renewed.
if you bought new laptop with windows contact the manufacturer