Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Anonymous
2018-08-27T07:29:04+00:00

When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-10-15T16:25:00+00:00

    Mr. Paul I'm completely agree with you but on the other hand it's been more a month am facing this issue which is directly affecting performance of my lappi . Likewise some of the programs may stop by their own... I need help in it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-14T13:45:19+00:00

    Thank you I will wait until the stable version is out

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-10-14T12:07:58+00:00

    Official update is already out with few bugs which is taken care by Microsoft.

    Many old program may not run properly as third party software company have to adjust their programs to align with windows update.

    I'm enjoying new update and if you are ready to explore, go ahead with update but if you are not little tech savvy then wait till November,2018 as by then stable update will be available.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-10-14T12:03:29+00:00

    I suggest you to wait. Issues are not resolved yet with 1809. Microsoft will announce when 1809 is good to go.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-10-14T11:55:36+00:00

    Should I install windows 10 october update now or still have issues ?,

    and when the official update release date?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments