Display brightness at max after 1803 update

Anonymous
2018-05-03T16:42:57+00:00

Hello!

I upgraded my laptop over the weekend to Windows 10 1803. I noticed my display was set to max brightness. I am unable to use the F keys to lower the brightness. I am also unable to change the brightness in the display settings. My drivers are all updated. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I have a Toshiba Satellite with the Intel (R) HD Graphics.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-11T12:26:17+00:00

    I Have de same problem

    win version 1803 graphic driver not work proper - Toshiba Tecra m11 - I5 520M.

    kindly update as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-11T11:36:23+00:00

    i have the same problem on lenovo G460, with core i3 M370..... looking forward for solution

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-05-10T14:56:49+00:00

    win version 1803 graphic driver not work proper. kindly update as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-05-04T21:35:29+00:00

    Thats great news, glad you got it working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-05-03T21:14:32+00:00

    I am only seeing Windows 8 drivers for this make and model.

    http://files.ecp.toshiba.com/2016/08/20/0232/14...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments