Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
i for got my password
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
i for got my password
Thank you very much. I tried several of the suggested solutions including downloading suggested programs without any results that work and just involved a lot of wasted time. Your solution and a couple of click, BINGO problem solved.
oldswede
This solution, to go and turn off "record game clips, screenshots and broadcasting using game bar" under the Game Bar tab which is in the Gaming tab in Windows settings, is the one that worked for me. I turned the aforementioned tab off and the message went away immediately. I also ended up having to reinstall Windows though, because it turned out that I had some corrupt or missing Windows files, but disabling the "record game clips" setting did work as a short term solution.
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
so whats up