Hello everyone, I was also facing this problem for quite long. now I have found the solution
- Download the Driver file from here
- Run and install the drivers
- Reboot your Device
- Check to see your touchpad works
- if not, notify.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
hey microsoft im in alot of trouble
because i have installed windows 10 pro on Hair Y11C laptop and then i found my touch pad working but the only problem was that my tochpad multi finger guestures not working. I already tried to uninstall driver and tried to update and my computer says your
touchpad drivers already updated to latest version but still not success then i tried microsoft precision drivers still nothing works i searched everywhere on internet but no found solution i have focaltech pointing device my touchpad working fine but geustures
not working plz plz plz help me im so woried right now plz help me to fix it
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello everyone, I was also facing this problem for quite long. now I have found the solution
ok thats great but i think i will cost money because i uninstalled my original windows so that might not work for me
a friend of mine had same problem he just took his laptop to haier store and reinstalled the window from the store. and the problem was fixed.
I will do the same oneday
no bro
nothing found on this issue
man my advise if you solve this issue then let me know otherwise leave it cause it has no solution yet
gradually im getting use to this
bro u have the same issue as I have.
did u find the solution.
help me out plz.