You are showing very weird stuff in those pictures.
(1) Make DiscWizard's Bootable Media. That will be a Rescue DVD that can be booted through the BIOS Boot menu. Test it to see for sure it is bootable & that it shows the image you made (but don't recover it unnecessarily). Mine always does boot. You need to...
(a) Insert it (may need to turn the computer on to open the door).
(b) Turn on or reboot the computer.
(c) Press & hold your Boot Menu key at the manufacturer's logo screen.
(d) Select the DVD from the boot menu.
(e) A "Press any key..." message will appear. Do so quickly, or the boot will be to Windows.
Get access to BIOS settings & Boot Menu: F-keys/Hotkeys by System Manufacturer (OEM)
Note: That is an informative 3rd-party site, but I know nothing (good or bad) of any downloads or links that are there.
(2) Now I'm confused again whether you've got a Legacy install or a UEFI install. What does MSInfo32 (ask Cortana) say is the BIOS Mode? It's possible your WinRE partition has been converted to an EFI system partition. Anyway, it has the word "System" in its Info column. Can you get into BIOS Setup, & just look around? Don't change it from one mode to the other, though, or I think the computer won't boot. You can only do that just before wiping all partitions for a clean install.
(3) The way to undo a dual boot was first to use MSConfig to delete the unwanted boot entry. It would have deleted it from the BCD store. After that, you could reformat/delete the unwanted, extraneous Windows partition. I think you did the equivalent of the reverse by doing a BCDBoot (generates a BCD & other boot files) before formatting the partition (now there's a boot entry to nowhere). This is the BCDBoot you did...
bcdboot D:\windows /s Z: /f ALL
Did you put the letter Z: on that FAT32 System partition? I think you converted it to a system partition that way, possibly it's an EFI partition. Now that the extraneous Windows partition is gone, do that BCDBoot command again. If booted to Windows, C: is your Windows partition. Use that letter instead of D:. Then hopefully BCDEdit will work again. Then, show us "BCDEdit /Enum All".
(4) I'll have to think a bit on the rest of it. It would be best to get the Windows Backup & Restore & the Recovery Drive creation to work again. I know there have been other threads about that.
Edit: I guess a first try for these is DISM & SFC...
Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files