*SOLVED*
Log into your microsoft account and under Devices section you can see the details why this warning sign occurs.
You need to signed in with you microsoft account to do so.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been using Windows Defender for years, and Microsoft Security Essentials before that. I haven't had any problems with either one-- but in the last day or two the Windows Defender icon in my system tray has been showing a yellow caution sign on it, and if I hover my mouse pointer over the icon it says "Actions recommended." However, when I open Windows Defender everything shows a green check and says "No action needed." How can I find out what is causing the yellow caution sign? All Windows updates have been downloaded and applied, the Windows Defender is up to date. and the last scan (which was done automatically after the caution sign appeared) shows no threats found.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
*SOLVED*
Log into your microsoft account and under Devices section you can see the details why this warning sign occurs.
You need to signed in with you microsoft account to do so.
Thank you spile1 😊
Same problem for me. Except the icon is red and say actions needed while no actions are needed in action center. Checked my devices. They're fine.