After all these failures and hard disc freezes I wonder if upgrading from Home to Professional would resolve the problems. Anyone with Professional having same issues?
Hi Jim,
I can sadly state, from my own tedious experiences, that upgrading to Professional will not solve the problem! To cut a boring and long story short, I have been facing all of the issues mentioned on this and other threads since about December 2017. To date,
due to the constant freezing and BSODs, I am on my 3rd brand new Surface Pro. The only remedy I have had from my local MS store, has been a complete replacement which I have been only too glad to take them up on. This latest SP so far, 2 weeks in, has not
yet crashed or frozen - even whilst streaming from Chrome.
The latest MS update was withdrawn from release recently and I am hoping when it finally is released, all of our issues will be resolved. How's that for naive optimism?
Good luck.