Modem Dongle not Working On Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Anonymous
2017-10-23T22:30:24+00:00

Hi.

When I upgraded to 1709 (16299.19) I couldn't get my Huawei E3372 Modem to connect!

Before the upgrade I had no problem and with no drivers it could connect to the internet.

I have done everything that I think of, Unfortunately NO LUCK!

What is the solution?

Thanks In Advance!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-10-25T23:26:48+00:00

2 Solution from Huawei : 

  1. Downgrade version of microsoft to the build 1703. You do a search how to downgrade your windows.
  2. Put a static IP on the network adapter of the stick. See image below.

Update from Microsoft will fix the problem end of November..

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-11-25T18:21:41+00:00

I have the same problem and try another I.hope to works on your PCs.Thanks

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-09T04:04:20+00:00

    Hello,

    Please refer this linkfor a workaround and updates regarding this issue.

    Regards.

    Excellent  Daryl Ber

    I was facing this problem since 16-11-2017 after updating to 1709 build 12699.64.

    I was searching the solution evenafter the patch updation ( Build 12699.98 )  from 01-12-2017. No boby didn't give the right solution for this problem. T he correct solution was received from you and I appriciate you.

    My problem was solved by your valuable reply..

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-10-24T12:01:27+00:00

    We got the same problem here..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-10-24T09:11:17+00:00

    Hi kiwozi,

    I hope you'll find the solution and share it here :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments