I set up my mothers echo dot on her PC running windows 7...worked great...i will be doing it again soon due to a new router and modem.
how to set up alexa app on windows 7
how do I set up an app for amazon alexa ? as the grandkids are going ape help me please
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-10-17T17:53:04+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2019-03-09T18:54:58+00:00 how do I set up an app for amazon alexa ? as the grandkids are going ape help me please
hola
-
Anonymous
2018-09-06T06:25:20+00:00 The latest Amazon Alexa app is compatible with Windows as well as Mac devices. Some things that you will need to setup such as:
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Latest version of the web browser and Windows device with OS 7 or above
- Your Amazon Account
-
Anonymous
2018-02-26T00:38:15+00:00 How do I set up Alexa on windows 10 ?