Toshiba flash cards app is preventing shutdown

Anonymous
2017-12-19T10:57:58+00:00

When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown.  I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update.  I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-12-25T18:01:11+00:00

I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-25T09:27:40+00:00

    Toshiba flash cards prevents me from shutting down how do I fix this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-01-19T23:12:40+00:00

    Hi Jonny,

    Based on the details you have provided, there are a lot of possible factors for this matter to occur. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:

    1. Have you tried the suggested resolution from this thread?
    2. Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?
    3. Were there any error messages? If there is, what is the exact error message?
    4. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

    We'll be waiting for your response.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-19T16:52:36+00:00

    Toshiba Flash Cards prevent me from closing down my computer.  How do I  rectify this problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-01-04T01:26:07+00:00

    Hi Henry,

    For us to verify, have you tried the advice of opsore61 by uninstalling the function key? Let us know how it went.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments