whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I am having Lumia 640 Dual with Windows 8.1.
I could not install WhatsApp latest version or even beta version from store.
It always stucks at “setting up whatsapp please wait” after phone verification
Really frustrating.
So far I tried
Any help is really appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
im having lumia 535 with windows
This actually worked.Thanks so much!!
You will probably need to update your phone to windows 10. Look updated app in store and follow instructions. Can take awhile because you have to move apps over to SD card. Good luck ��
Thank you so much bro I made an account just to say thank you you helped me a lot!! I wish you all the best!