Hello,
since the 1709, i don't have any sound working on my PC. I saw devices like this :

The device apear as working. I installed the last driver from Realtek.
but i have theses messages : 
then :
L'appareil HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_18492892&REV_1003\4&15c79f30&0&0001 n’a pas été migré à cause d'une correspondance partielle ou ambiguë.
and :
La gestion des pilotes a terminé le processus d’ajout du service IntcAzAudAddService pour l’ID d’instance de périphérique HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_18492892&REV_1003\4&15C79F30&0&0001 avec le statut suivant : 0.
and
La gestion des pilotes a terminé le processus d’installation du pilote hdxthx2.inf_amd64_a8dc972cea718ae2\hdxthx2.inf pour l’ID d’instance de périphérique HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_18492892&REV_1003\4&15C79F30&0&0001 avec le statut suivant :
0x0.
The driver seems to be up and running.
but when i try to reolve the problem with the windows tools : i have this return:

and this details;
Hope that you have enough details to help to understand the problem.
regards
I have the same problem with my HP Pavillon, since the update, imposible to have any sound and when I want to solve the problem, I've the same error.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers, no sound.
If someone have a solution.