It's simple.
Open Task Manager and scroll to the bottom.
Right click Windows Explorer and then Restart.
Problem solved.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
since I installed the latest updates to windows 10, the volume icon in system tray no longer works.
The icon IS there in the system tray
hovering over the icon shows the volume level
HOWEVER, when I left click OR right click on the icon, NOTHING happens---it will not open so that I can adjust the volume level
Why do the Windows10 updates do more harm than good?
I routinely keep sound levels low until I want to listen to something---now 1 PC (Win10 home) is stuck on volume 20% and laptop ( Win10 Pro) stuck on volume 63%
How can I fix this?
THANKS
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***
Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures / PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It's simple.
Open Task Manager and scroll to the bottom.
Right click Windows Explorer and then Restart.
Problem solved.
It's simple.
Open Task Manager and scroll to the bottom.
Right click Windows Explorer and then Restart.
Problem solved.
You rock!!
Tok'ra kree!!
Yes, I listened and I did it. It worked perfectly.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Jolinar of MalkShur of the Tok'ra, avatar of Ileana Eliza Paunica, aka Crazy tarpan.